4x 1 hour live session (Group sessions)
15th April 2023 – 11am-12pm AEST
Lesson 1 – The Sympto-thermal Method
– The sympto-thermal method and how it works
– How your period hormones will help you avoid pregnancy
– When pregnancy is possible and when it isn’t (fertile window)
15th April 2023 – 1pm-2pm AEST
Lesson 2 Charting BBT in an app
– How to track your basal body temperature (BBT) orally or with Tempdrop
– Recognising ovulation using your BBT chart
– Using Read Your Body app to log and interpret your BBT
16th April 2023 – 11am-12pm AEST
Lesson 3 – Cervical mucus
– How to recognise when cervical mucus means you’re fertile
– Identify your ‘Peak day’ in each cycle
– Tracking cervical mucus in your app
16th April 2023 – 1pm-2pm AEST
Lesson 4 – Identify your own fertile window
– Using calculation to open and close your fertile window confidently
– How to interpret your charts and identify which days are fertile for you
– Identifying your unique ‘safe’ days for unprotected sex
Sessions will be recorded for you to watch back any time.
Follow up call(s)
You will receive 1-2 follow up calls, depending what you need.
In these sessions we will:
– Review your chart(s)
– Identify if/when you ovulated
– Assess if the length of your luteal (after ovulation) phase gives optimal chances of pregnancy
– Answer any questions you have
Demi has a beautiful way of making you feel comfortable when sharing such intimate parts of your life and cycle. Demi’s knowledge is amazing and she ensures all of your questions are answered and that you feel confident in your skills with FAM. I felt so supported by Demi during my FAM training and have no regrets in choosing this path and Demi as my educator. Thanks Demi ❤️
Demi taught me so much about fertility awareness. It was a valuable lesson. Her knowledge is un matched and I highly recommend this.
Learning FAM with Demi was such a lovely experience! Her lessons were super engaging and interesting, and I learned so much! She was so lovely to work with and just such a wonderful person to be leading you through learning these skills. She was always happy to answer all of my questions and made sure I always felt comfortable. I feel so confident and excited to be able to use this method for non-hormonal birth control now!