‘The Bright Girl Guide’ book by Demi Spaccavento
This book takes the confusion out of the menstrual cycle and helps you to understand how your period can be used to your advantage! Make sense of period symptoms and learn how to interpret what those symptoms may be telling you about your body and your hormones.
As a result of reading this book, women of all ages will learn invaluable insight into their health and hormones and how their physical and emotional health are related to their period.
You will learn about:
- Period hormones and their role in menstruation
- Why we have a period
- Female reproductive anatomy
- Ovulation and its role in the menstrual cycle
- Hormones that control the menstrual cycle
- The different phases of the menstrual cycle
- How we feel different throughout the menstrual cycle
- Interpreting and listening to your body’s signs and symptoms
- How pregnancy happens
- When pregnancy can happen (SPOILER: not every day!)
- Basic principles of fertility awareness
- Stress management for healthy hormone
- PMS and period pain
- Period irregularities
- Irregular bleeding
- Determining what is a true period and what is not
- What to do when you experience period irregularities
- How to get answers when your period is irregular
- HOW TO HAVE A BETTER PERIOD!
Foreword by Nat Kringoudis, Doctor of Chinese Medicine and Acupunture, and Author of ‘Well and Good’, and ‘Beautiful You’.
“Where was this book when I was 12?! At 26 years old and 3 children later, there are things about my menstrual cycle I didnt know!! I LOVED this and am recommending it to everyone I know” – Emily
“This book is such a MAGNIFICENT resource. It is so thorough, so beautifully body positive, and masterfully organized, written, and illustrated” – Cherie, Co-founder of Saaltco
“This book is a masterpiece. It will help teens feel positive and informed about their whole cycle.” – Amber, Co-founder of Saaltco
“I found it easy to read through, super detailed and I loved the super cute illustrations that demonstrates the female body in an elegant way. I would highly recommend this to all girls any aged” – Jess
“A must have for every female. This book will enable you to feel empowered by giving you the information you need to really understand your menstural cycle” – Candice
“This eBook is an absolute gem when it comes to educating girls and women about their health and hormones” – Jacqui
“The Bright Girl Guide is the resource I wish I had access to in high school. Even now at 26, I’m learning things about my body” – Gioenne