PERIODS & PRODUCTIVITY
WHY MENSTRUATION MATTERS AT WORK
9+ days of productivity are lost due to menstrual symptoms per person each year
70% of 18-25s struggle to concentrate during menstruation
80% of Aussies said their work is impacted by PMS
MEET DEMI SPACCAVENTO
Teacher, author, menstrual health educator, fertility awareness trainer
Your masterclass will fund menstrual health education for schools
We’ll take your masterclass fees and use them to fund health presentations for the schools who need it most.
Many schools don’t have the budget to provide menstrual health programs for their students.
You can educate students while empowering your staff!
THE BLOODY GOOD WORKPLACES
WHO 'GET IT'
Address menstrual health for gender equality and workplace satisfaction
1 hour session for menstruating and non-menstruation staff
- Busting myths and stigma around menstruation
- 4 phases of the menstrual cycle & how we feel/perform in each
- Workplace strategies to improve productivity throughout the menstrual cycle (dealing with pain, PMS and stigma)
- Building a period positive, supporting workplace environment for all staff
1 hour session for menstruating staff
- Self-care strategies to manage period symptoms (movement, nutrition, stress management, sleep)
- Pain isn’t normal – Identifying & treating period symptoms, PCOS and endometriosis
- Help seeking – connecting with specialists to address menstrual symtpoms
- Reusable and sustainable peoriod products (period cups, period underwear)