Periods are not scary.
Let’s CELEBRATE them!
MENSTRUAL HEALTH AND WELLBEING TALKS FOR SCHOOLS & YOUTH ORGANISATIONS
Students empowered to understand and be
friends with their body
SCHOOL PRESENTATIONS ON MENSTRUAL HEALTH & PERIODS
Bright Girl Health presentations are Australia’s leading menstrual health education presentations, delivered by an experienced teacher. Our programs address some of the top concerns of female teens as reported by the Mission Australia youth survey.
Our school presentations:
- Empower your students to embrace their menstrual cycle
- Take the fear out of having a period
- Elevate body image and self confidence
- Equip students with help-seeking tools
- Give students nutrition, lifestyle and stress management tools for better health and hormones
Bright Girl Health presentations are gynaecologist, endocrinologist and fertility specialist approved! – Dr Tash
INFO BEYOND THE SYLLABUS THAT
STUDENTS NEED TO THRIVE:
- Cervical fluid/discharge
- Self-management strategies for pain
(nutrition, exercise, sleep, stress management)
- What's normal and what's not
- Knowing when/how to seek help from the right doctor
- The effects of hormone changes
- Tracking their cycle
- Identifying PCOS & endometriosis in teens
- Reusable period products (period underwear, cups)
Schools talks for girls
WE EMPOWER STUDENTS TO UNDERSTAND THEIR BODY FOR BETTER LIFELONG HEALTH BY ADDRESSING:
SCHOOL SPEAKER & PERIOD EDUCATOR
MEET DEMI SPACCAVENTO
Teacher, author, menstrual health educator, fertility awareness trainer
Demi has no filter when it comes to talking about periods… because that’s the way it should be!
Demi Spaccavento is a passionate menstrual health educator, author, high school teacher, certified fertility awareness trainer, and the founder of Bright Girl Health.
Demi is the most sought after menstrual health presenter for schools in Australia. She has presented to over 12,000 students, empowering them to embrace their body and never dread their period again.
Demi’s communication style is high-energy and entertaining, and has been described by students as ‘relatable’ and ‘fun’.
Demi believes the menstrual cycle is an intelligent function of the body!
Your cycle doesn’t have to be your enemy – it can be your greatest tool for better health and wellbeing!