Frequently asked questions
When will the presenter arrive at my school?
Demi will arrive 30 minutes before the agreed presentation start time, unless agreed otherwise. She will sign in as per your school’s procedures. Please have someone meet her to direct her to the appropriate venue to allow time for her to set up her equipment.
How long does the presentation go for?
This will depend on the type of presentation you booked:
– ‘Informed, Empowered’ presentation: 3x 1 hour sessions
– ‘Know Your Flow’ presentation: 90 minutes plus 1 short break
– ‘Live Brighter’ presentation: 90 minutes plus 1 short break
Attendees should arrive at least 10 minutes before the presentation start time, to allow for students to be seated on time. Demi will respect your school bell times and finish at the agreed upon time. Therefore, if the presentation commences late, some content will have to be skipped. For your students to get the most out of the presentation experience, please ensure that all attendees are present and seated on time.
Does Bright Girl Health have any teaching resources?
What does my school need to provide for the presentation?
It is requested that the school provides:
• A projector
• Microphone set up for 1 speaker (cordless preferred)
• Audio set up to play videos from speaker’s own laptop
• A venue suitable to the audience size. The presentation is most effective if all students can see the presenter, so tiered venues are great for larger audiences. Student should preferably be seated on chairs, rather than the floor.
How can I refer Bright Girl Health presentation to another school to get a discount on my next booking?
Simply email the principal or wellbeing coordinator from the school you wish to refer and recommend a Bright Girl Health presentation. Make sure to CC admin@brightgirlhealth in the email so we can see your referral. You will receive 10% off your next full price presentation for this referral. If the school your referred decides to book a Bright Girl Health presentation, then you will receive an additional 10% discount.
Will the presentation be recorded or photographed?
Video footage or photographs may be taken of the presentation to potentially be used as promotional material. However, this will not be done without the permission of your school.
When and how can payment for the presentation be made?
– A deposit of 40% is required to secure your presentation date
– The remaining fee is required to be payed 7 days before the presentation date
You will be emailed an invoice for both of these amounts.
Payments can be made by direct deposit, card or PayPal
Cancellations or rescheduling presentations:
We understand that sometimes sudden changes in school timetables happen!
– 8 weeks: Full refunds of deposit amount will be given to cancellations made 8 weeks prior to scheduled presentation date
– 4 weeks: 50% of the deposit amount will be given to cancellations made 4 weeks prior to scheduled presentation date
– 1 week: No refund of the deposit amount will be given to cancellations made within 1 week of scheduled presentation date
Rescheduling a presentation:
To reschedule or postpone a presentation without incurring a fee, you must provide adequate notice of no less than 3 weeks. A new date will be booked at the time of your reschedule request, otherwise it may be classed as a cancellation. If you need to reschedule less than 3 weeks before the presentation date, cancelation penalties will apply.