The Bright Girl Guide (ebook)
The Bright Girl Guide‘ takes the confusion out of the menstrual cycle and helps you to understand how your period can be used to your advantage! Make sense of your period symptoms and learn how to interpret what those symptoms may be telling you about your body and your hormones.
Women of any age will learn to finally make sense of their period symptoms and interpret what those symptoms may be telling you about what might be going on with your hormones.
Your body is always talking to you. Learn how to listen!
You will learn about:
- Why we have a period
- Female reproductive anatomy
- Ovulation and its role in the menstrual cycle
- Hormones that control the menstrual cycle
- The different phases of the menstrual cycle
- How we feel different throughout the menstrual cycle
- Interpreting and listening to your body’s signs and symptoms
- How pregnancy happens
- When pregnancy can happen (SPOILER: not every day!)
- Period irregularities
- What to do when you experience period irregularities
- How to get answers when your period is irregular
- HOW TO HAVE A BETTER PERIOD!